Join The Lightbox Team
The content creator will be able to use video for storytelling. They should be able to visualize the final product at inception and know how to work with motion graphics to add the final touches to the story. Working with audio and music to your advantage when trying to create the right rhythm is a must. The content creator should be a superb collaborator with the skills to be able to take direction, or ask for direction when needed, as well as completely develop their own projects. Must have a showreel that demonstrates their talent.
• Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets.
Script, storyboard, set deadlines, and select optimal forms of media for projects
• Edit, proofread and improve writers' post
• Familiar with film production equipment, Digital Cinema cameras, DSLRs, lighting, and audio
• Communicate with content writers to ensure brand consistency
• Seek out new and creative sources of digital content
• Assist with managing, planning, and execution of social media and digital platform marketing campaigns
• Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
• Collaborate closely with internal clients and stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
• Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media.
• Manage video library
• Evaluate analytics
• Edit digital content to ensure accuracy, consistency, and user-friendly consumption.
• Ensure content reflects accurate information, tone, style, and branding consistent across multiple media platforms
• Work with all department divisions to generate informative and relevant content
• Ability to congenially and appropriately work with people of all ages, backgrounds, occupations, and professions.
• Proficient in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Audition
• Familiarity with social media
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Proven ability to self-manage multiple projects and adapt to shifting priorities
• Available to work on weekends and evening when needed
• A positive, can-do attitude with teammates and clients